How to edit our birthday invitation templates? It is super easy!
1. Choose your design and complete your purchase.
2. Look for an email from Corjl (sent to the email address you provided when checking out).
3. Follow the link to access your editable invitation.
4. Edit your party invitation, save, and download the file in your preferred format. You can save your changes and continue editing at any time.
5. Print at home or a local print shop, or send via email or text. With different file type options, you can have your design printed anywhere!
6. Please don’t hesitate contacting us if you don’t feel comfortable editing your invitation template. We are happy to edit it for you for NO ADDITIONAL FEE.
Please provide your order number and party details by email firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below.
7. Please read of FAQ section for more details about editable invitations templates for kids’ birthday parties.
Amanda Bird – :
Easy to edit… and they printed perfectly 4×6 cards!!