How to edit our birthday invitation templates? It is super easy!
1. Choose your design and complete your purchase.
2. Look for an email from Corjl (sent to the email address you provided when checking out).
3. Follow the link to access your editable invitation.
4. Edit your party invitation, save, and download the file in your preferred format. You can save your changes and continue editing at any time.
5. Print at home or a local print shop, or send via email or text. With different file type options, you can have your design printed anywhere!
6. Please don’t hesitate contacting us if you don’t feel comfortable editing your invitation template. We are happy to edit it for you for NO ADDITIONAL FEE.
Please provide your order number and party details by email firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below.
7. Please read of FAQ section for more details about editable invitations templates for kids’ birthday parties.
randomweewee – :
The invitation was just as imaged. Everyone loved it. Arrived super fast and easy to edit.
Brenda Ruiz – :
Purchased for my granddaughter’s birthday. She loves Moana. We didn’t print them out because weren’t many needed (Covid) so we just sent it via phone. We are very happy with the outcome! It came out PERFECT!
Tia Simmons – :
Perfect for making invitations for my daughter’s 1st birthday! Very easy to edit and print!
cjtovar92 – :
Sooo cute and was so easy to change the wording on my own! Highly recommend!
Iris Eguigure – :
These were even better than expected! I had my final copy sent to the print shop within 30 minutes of buying it. The website couldn’t have been easier to use. Heads up—the big box print shop wouldn’t print them bc of copyright, but I printed them at a big name pharmacy with no issue. I will definitely be back here for all my future invitations!!
tessacleveland – :
So cute and such a fast turn around!
Skye – :
Beautiful!!!! Exactly what I expected!
Karla – :
The best invites you could possibly find. Second year in a row and we loved Gala’s work!